Hickory Horned Devil Caterpillar Pin
This adorable little "devil" is a must for any bug pin collector. The caterpillar form of Citheronia regalis looks like a fearsome dragon when it rears up defensively, but it's perfectly harmless.
This very hungry caterpillar can measure almost 6 inches long in real life, but our pin is far less cumbersome at 2" across (the size of a smaller instar!). The adult Citheronia moth pin is also available through our store.
Featuring soft enamel and gold plating. Double posted for added security.
One bag to rule them all
Take your collection on the road
A bold, modern way to display your enamel treasures.
Sturdy shoulder straps, zipper closure, and easy access to your pin display give this unisex bag enduring appeal, while the minimalist look puts your pins at center stage.
Our limited edition bags are proudly made in the USA and come with numbered hard enamel snail pins.
Take your collection to the next level - out your door, for a day or night on the town.
- Fully designed and made in the USA
- 100% cotton canvas fabric / vegan-friendly
- Ample room for a laptop, records, or your daily haul
- External D-ring for keys
- Built-in liner and cover secure with Velcro
- Black bag comes with exclusive black snail logo pin / white comes with white. (Other pins not included.)
DISPLAY MODEL bag has been used and handled at in-person events &has light wear on the plastic window, and is therefore offered at a discount. This is our last in-stock bag for the season.
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 15.75"
- Shoulder strap height: 12.5"